Drama Summit West is owned and operated by Drama Summit West Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 10897357 and registered office at 148-150 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3AT.
References to “us” means Drama Summit West Ltd and references to “we” and “our” shall be construed accordingly. Reference to “you” means the person or company booking the ticket and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly.
All applications to register for Drama Summit West are made subject to these Terms and Conditions (which shall apply to the exclusion of any terms imposed by you).
- All applications to register for Drama Summit West are subject to availability and receipt of full payment.
- A binding contract will be formed when confirmation is emailed to you (whether or not it is received) using the contact details you provided at the time of registration. You should contact us if you have not received confirmation within 5 days of your registration.
- Delegate passes issued for use at the conference are valid for named attendee only and cannot be transferred or shared without written permission by Drama Summit West Ltd.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any registration.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject from the conference, any person who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or who in our opinion represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the conference. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by us or the venue owners at the conference.
Prices and payment
- We reserve the right to change ticket prices at any time, but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed.
- All ticket prices are subject to current rate VAT (UK customers only).
- Where we have invoiced for your ticket, payment must be received in full and in cleared funds no later than 48 hours before the conference. If payment in full is not received before the conference, we reserve the right to either require such payment as a condition of your entry or refuse you entry to the conference. In such cases, any balance remains due and payable.
- Tickets purchased less than two weeks before the date of the conference will require payment in full by PayPal or credit card only. We reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time if payment is not received.
- Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified in your contract. If the number of delegates that actually attends the conference is (for any reason) less than the number specified in your contract, then we reserve the right to change the ticket price charged to reflect the number of delegates that actually attend the conference in line with our published prices then in force.
Changes and cancellations
- We reserve the right to change the format, speakers, participants, content, timing, venue location and programme or any other aspect of the conference at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event, in each case without liability. Where we alter the time or location of the conference, we will provide you with reasonable notice and offer you the choice of either a credit for a future event (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference) or the opportunity to attend the conference as varied.
- We reserve the right to change the date or cancel the conference at any time for any reason. Where we change the date or cancel the conference for any reason except due to a Force Majeure Event, we will offer you the option of attending any rearranged conference we choose to organise. If you notify us in writing before the date of the conference that you do not wish to attend the rearranged conference or if we elect not to rearrange the conference, you will be entitled to either a credit note or refund (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference).
- Where a Force Majeure Event has or may have an adverse impact on: (i) the ability to hold the conference at the planned venue or on the planned date; or (ii) the conference generally, then we will be entitled but not obliged to either: (i) provide alternative facilities or venue for the conference; and/or (ii) reschedule the conference. Any of your fees received by us shall be applied to any rearranged or rescheduled conference held pursuant to this condition and you will not be entitled to object to such rearranged or rescheduled conference or have any right to claim any compensation in respect thereof. If we are unable or elect not to rearrange or reschedule the conference pursuant to this condition, you will be entitled to receive either a credit note or refund (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference) less an administration charge equivalent to 25% per cent of the total amount of your fees (which we may either deduct from any refund or credit note or invoice you separately). For the purpose of this condition “Force Majeure Event” means any event arising that is beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation to) speaker or participant cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, venue damage or cancellation, health scares, industrial dispute, governmental regulations or action, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot, acts of terrorism or war. These terms and conditions shall apply in respect of any rearranged or rescheduled conference organised by us pursuant to this condition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by UK law, we will not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation or date change of the conference howsoever arising or any venue change.
- While every effort is made to ensure delegates can attend all sessions, certain sessions may prove too popular for the room capacity. In these exceptional circumstances, entry will be on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. For those unable to get in, we will live-stream the session to another auditorium and also make video of the entire session available for download after the event. Please be aware of this when booking.
- Substitutions with employees from your organisation are welcome at no extra cost provided that we have at least 48 hours prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full. Please notify us of any substitutions by email firstname.lastname@example.org. In all other respects delegate registrations are issued for your personal use only and cannot be shared with any person during the conference.
- No refunds will be given in respect of any cancellations or non-attendance.
- We are not liable for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (including wasted costs and expenses) if we are required to cancel or relocate the conference as a result of an event outside our control.
- All rights in all presentations, documentation and materials published or otherwise made available as part of the conference (including but not limited to brochures, information packs, audio or audio-visual recording of the conference) (“Content”) are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
- Unauthorised photography, filming, recording, republication, broadcast or other dissemination of the Content is expressly prohibited.
- You consent to filming, sound recording and photography of the conference as a delegate and you consent to the use of any such recording or photography for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- Whilst we take reasonable care to ensure that the Content created by us is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. The Content is provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranties of any kind (express or implied). We hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liabilities, costs, claims, damages, losses and/or expenses arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the Content or arising from any infringing, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material in the Content.
- To the fullest extent permitted by UK law, we exclude: (a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the conference; (b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and (c) any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you or any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss (whether direct or indirect). If we are liable to you for any reason, our total liability to you in relation to the conference is limited to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersede all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements (both oral and written) relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge that in registering a delegate place you have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not create, nor shall they be construed as creating, any partnership or agency relationship between us.
- These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.
- If, by reason of any Force Majeure Event, we are delayed in or prevented from performing any obligations under this agreement, then our obligations will be suspended during the period of the delay or non-performance. We will not be deemed to be in breach of this agreement and no loss or damage will be claimed by you by reason thereof.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
- For further information, please contact Drama Summit West Ltd. on +44 (0) 20 7729 7460 or email@example.com.