Drama Summit West is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal information when you use our site.
Drama Summit West complies with all current data protection legislation. Our data protection registration number is ZA313344.
Information we collect
In order to provide you with the best service we can, we collect certain personal information about you. When you book tickets via the site or by telephone, we need to collect and store information about you in order to process the transaction and fulfil your order. This information may include, but is not limited to, the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering for an event (including your name, email address, job title, company, postal address, telephone, fax number and website address;
- personal information comprised in any photo or other image you upload to the website;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Drama Summit West does not store, use or process your credit/debit card details. Where you use the online payment facility, the transaction is controlled and processed entirely by either Sage Pay or PayPal, both of whom provide secure, online, real-time payment services to Drama Summit West. Further information about the security policies for our payment partners can be found by clicking Sage Pay or PayPal.
We send cookies which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookies in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept or block cookies. However, this will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using your personal data
In addition, we may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
The Drama Summit West event guide and networking app is powered and hosted by C21Mobile. By registering you are consenting to your personal details being shared with C21 Media Limited in order to complete your registration and provide you with the required access to the app.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
Information that we collect will be stored and processed on our servers located in the United Kingdom. In addition, information which you provide as part of your profile may be accessed via the internet by our IT and technical partners in countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
You expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with copies of any personal information we hold about you or instruct us to delete all personal information we hold about you. Such requests should be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within two working days from receipt.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
You can update your personal details at anytime by emailing email@example.com or phone +44 (0)20 7729 7460.
The full name of our company is Drama Summit West Ltd, Company No. 10897357.